1. Why choose us as your contractors?
We are truly interested in making you happy with your project. We strive to deliver the highest degree of service.
We will do your job professionally, and as close to the time frame given. We offer personalized service and quality workmanship at reasonable prices.
2. Are you insured?
Yes, we provide insurance certificates to all of our customers upon request.
3. Will I get a written estimate?
Yes you will. We detail everything we are going to do and are honest about our bid to you. There will not be any surprises.
4. How can you be so good and yet so affordable?
We have years of experience in what we do. We know how to buy the best quality products to fit your specific project. When we do the job it is correctly done. This eliminates the need to do the work two times. We are not the least expensive but we are fair and affordable. We shine when it comes to honesty, reliability, and craftsmanship all within an atmosphere of personalized caring service.
5. What type of workers do you employ?
Our construction employees are skilled craftsmen. We provide the best skilled craftsmen to do the job. You won’t get the handyman doing the job a professional tradesman should be doing.
6. Do you provide references from jobs you have done?
Yes. Most of our work comes from referrals. We pride ourselves in the number of satisfied clients who recommend family, neighbors and friends to us. They know whoever they recommend to us will get the same dedicated commitment to excellence that they received.
7. Can you say something about yourself that will make us, as the customer, feel good about dealing with you.
Let us say this: Our company is recognized as a quality construction company. We are going to do it right and within budget. We will do this within a context of personalized service and quality workmanship.
8. Why should you hire a licensed and insured contractor?
We are often asked this question, especially in this day and age, when the desire to cut corners and save money often trumps the desire to adhere to high standards of integrity.
We created this page to steer you away from making a decision that could cost you thousands of dollars and countless hours. Hiring an unlicensed contractor is illegal. Or an unlicensed handyman can contract projects only up to $600.00. Contractors who do not have the integrity to earn a license or properly insure themselves are often only in business to benefit themselves, even if it means providing faulty construction and costing their clients thousands of dollars in re-do’s and repairs. Worst-case scenarios involve theft and dishonesty.
Please, do not risk your valuable time and money by hiring a contractor who is not willing to properly invest in their trade. A contractor must be licensed in the state they are working in, and they cannot use another company’s license. If they claim they cannot afford a license or insurance, they are not the company to use. In the event of a disaster, you will have no legal recourse to rectify the situation, and there will be no one to hold accountable for your hardship.
Be wary of these warning signs:
1. Large amounts of money asked for up-front.
2. A contractor who does not list their license numbers on their vehicles, estimates, or advertising.
3. A contractor who rushed you to make a decision in order to take advantage of a ‘special deal’ or a limited-time offer.
4. One who does not write a detailed proposal and put’s a low bottom-line price. If it looks too good, it probably is. You will have change orders galore and end up spending more money than the honest contractor who gave you a correct bid.
5. If you feel good about possibly hiring one contractor but he is charging more, then go back to him/her after obtaining all your bids and discuss the price again. You may find that the contractor can show you ways you may be able to save even more by redesigning your first bid.